Happy Trolley Days are right around the corner!
Thanks to the tremendous support, growing ridership and valuable feedback received from the community, the City is thrilled to offer the most expansive Dana Point Trolley route to date for the Summer 2018 program, beginning on June 8, 2018 – Labor Day. The expanded trolley route will include the following new trolley stops:
- Dana Point Harbor Drive and Puerto Place
- PCH Pedestrian Bridge-Northbound and Southbound
- Coast Highway-Southbound
- Camino de Estrella and Camino Capistrano
- Camino Capistrano/Doheny Place (Pines Park)
- Dana Hills High School and Golden Lantern
- Golden Lantern and Selva Road
- Niguel Road and Stonehill (Sea Terrace Park access)
We are excited about this summer’s program and the opportunity for our residents and visitors to enjoy the fabulous attractions, entertainment, shopping, dining, beaches and parks Dana Point has to offer.
As always, City staff welcomes comments, feedback and inquiries from the community to help us provide the best Dana Point Trolley service possible and hopes to continue to operate as a regional hub to South Orange County coastal cities. Please message us at DPTrolley@danapoint.org with any feedback.