California and the federal government are providing broad assistance to small businesses and employers impacted by COVID-19. This includes:
- Tax relief, including deferrals and credits
- Providing capital to the California Rebuilding Fund to support small business loans
- $50 million in state funding for the Small Business Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program and $50 million for the Small Business Loan Guarantee Program via IBank to provide loans to undeserved small businesses
- Small Business Debt Relief for existing Small Business Administration (SBA) borrowers
- Federal small business stimulus programs like Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- State-supported small business centers that provide direct assistance from a local advisor
- Authorization for local governments to halt evictions for commercial renters
Small Business Relief Grant
The application for the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant is now open. This relief includes $500 million in grants. Apply today.
Round 1 for the CA Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program has closed. With more than 300,000 applications successfully completed, application approval notifications will be sent out Friday, January 15 through Friday, January 22. Funds will be disbursed over a 45-day verification period beginning Friday, January 22.
New dates and deadlines for applications:
- Second Round of Applications begins February 2, 2021 at 8:00 AM and closes February 8, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Applicants who submitted all necessary documents in the first round and met eligibility requirements, but did not receive a grant, do not need to reapply; their applications will be rolled over for consideration in the second round.
For more information, visit CAReliefGrant.com