Featuring Orange County Business Council
This meeting has concluded. View the recorded meeting by clicking the button below.
Additional resources courtesy of Orange County Business Council
- Business Guidance on Requiring Vaccines:
- CalChamber Article: https://advocacy.calchamber.com/2021/03/15/covid-19-vaccine-and-the-workplace/
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) FAQs: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/03/DFEH-Employment-Information-on-COVID-19-FAQ_ENG.pdf
- COVID-19 Info
- OCHCA: https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/covid-19-vaccine-resources and newsletter: https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/covid-19-vaccine-resources
- CDC: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Othena: www.othena.com; 714-834-2000 and firstname.lastname@example.org; Othena’s technical support.
- OCBC’s enewsletter: www.ocbc.org
- Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA):
- New study released by CA Business & Industry Assoc. https://www.cabia.org/app/uploads/CABIA-PAGA-Study-Final.pdf
- PAGA cases by County: https://cabiafoundation.org/paga-cases-in-california-by-county/
- CalChamber Article on New Sick Leave Policy Bill: https://advocacy.calchamber.com/2021/03/16/assembly-passes-new-sick-leave-proposal-calchamber-led-coalition-opposes-new-costly-mandate/
Join us on Thursday, March 18 at 9:00 a.m. via Zoom for the Legislative & Local Affairs Meeting.
The Orange County Business Council will provide an update on business trends for post pandemic. Jennifer Ward, Sr. Vice President of Advocacy and Government Affairs, will be the featured speaker.
Representatives from the following offices will provide updates.
- Congressman Mike Levin
- Senator Patricia Bates
- Assemblywoman Laurie Davies
- Orange County Supervisor Lisa Bartlett
- City of Dana Point
This meeting meets on the third Thursday of every month and is open to the public at no cost. Updates are provided on critical issues impacting the business community.