Explore everything Dana Point has to offer while riding the Dana Point Trolley. The trolleys are free to residents and visitors all summer long. 2021 service has concluded and we’re already looking forward to its summertime return in 2022!
With more than two dozen stops, the open-air trolleys make frequent stops every 15 minutes across town at local restaurants, resorts and hotels, beaches, and parks – including the Dana Point Harbor and Doheny State Beach.
The trolleys also connect with neighboring cities: Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente
Riders can access real-time trolley locations and wait times on their phones with the use of a website tracker. View the route and wait times at DPTrolley.com
The City of Dana Point understands that protecting the health and safety of our trolley passengers and drivers is of utmost importance. Once the Dana Point Trolley gets back on the road, the following trolley safety protocols and cleaning procedures will be implemented
- All riders and trolley drivers are required to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth while riding the trolley in compliance with current CDC guidance. Each trolley will be stocked with a supply of face coverings for riders who do not have them.
- High touch areas including passenger seating areas and high traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized hourly.
- Deep cleaning of each trolley vehicle will occur weekly after service hours.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers will be available on each trolley for riders to use before and after riding the trolley.
- Passengers wishing to board the trolley shall wait for on-board passengers to exit the trolley before entering the trolley.
- The trolleys will remain open-air while in service
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact City staff at email@example.com.