Congratulations to the 2019 Business of the Year, Dana Point Harbor Partners.
Dana Point Harbor Partners is made up of three real estate development firms, each specializing in a unique product type: Burnham-Ward Properties, Bellwether Financial Group and R.D. Olson Development.
Dana Point Harbor Partners have been in Dana Point a little over a year and have been extremely active in the Chamber and community. They value the Dana Point business community by shopping local, eating local, contracting with local vendors, and attending and sponsoring events.
The harbor merchants and community have already seen a difference in the investment Dana Point Harbor Partners have made in beautification and functionality of the harbor:
- Invested $500,000 into the Marina Inn with new exterior paint, entrance awning, monument sign, carpet, paint, lighting, linens and a better work environment for associates
- Increased average employee pay by over 10% and grew hotel income by over 75% vs prior year
- New signage throughout the harbor
- Installed a clock tower in the Clock Courtyard near El Torito
- 24/7 security to monitor the maintenance and safety of the harbor
- Consolidated operations of The Marina and the Embarcadero at Dana Point
- Implemented an online guest slip reservation system for visitors to the harbor
- Launched a new website with new property photos generating 26,000 visitors in 2019
- Launched new websites for The Marina and Embarcadero
- Hosted new, and reinvigorated harbor events such as the Drive-In Movie and one of the most successful Boat Parade of Lights
Dana Point Harbor Partners have had a positive impact on the Dana Point community, and their staff members are very kind and helpful. Thank you for going above and beyond for our community.