The Dana Point Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for its annual Beautification Awards to be presented at the upcoming State of the City luncheon.
- Nomination categories include:
- New Construction with Landscaping
- Exterior Reconstruction with Landscaping
- Maintenance of Existing Facilities and/or Landscaping
- Historic/Cultural Preservation
Previous winners include Jimmy’s Famous American Tavern, Waterman’s Harbor, Stillwater Spirits and Sounds, the County of Orange, and the Maddie James Seaside Learning Center.
Nominate a neighboring business…or even yourself. Nomination forms are available at the Chamber office or download the Beautification Award Form here.
The deadline to submit nominations is April 17, 2016.
Dana Point State of the City Sponsorships for the 2016 Dana Point State of the City Address Luncheon are available. Please contact the Dana Point Chamber of Commerce at 949-496-1555 for more information.